New job Customer Service Rep 1 - Call Center in Atlanta, GA
Customer Service Rep 1 - Call Center
Company : Agriculture, Georgia Department of
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Atlanta, GA
The Georgia Department of Agriculture services customers through a dedicated Customer Service Center.
The Consumer Service Center is a blended call center that serves as the starting point for the Georgia Department of Agriculture customers and the general public.
The Customer Service Center provides exceptional customer service through dedication, commitment, innovation, and integrity.
- Under direct supervision, works and communicates with the general public, internal customers and/or external customers to provide information and services targeted to meet customer expectations.
- Answer Inbound phone calls and enable callers to easily engage by giving transparent information while utilizing available resources to ensure the Agriculture Constituency receives timely resolutions.
- Log into Cisco Agent and answer inbound phone calls for Agriculture local /long distance numbers, Farm Tax, GDA Licensing, and Market Bulletin Subscribers.
- Make outbound calls to ensure completion of resolutions. All calls will be handled in a courteous and professional manner. Determines routing of calls by comparing customer information to requirements.
- Create Market Bulletin accounts by entering subscriber’s information, process credit card payments.
- Inform callers by explaining procedures, answering questions, providing details, transferring calls accordingly.
- Maintains communication by reporting issues to direct supervisor.
- Scans secure and verifiable documents received via email, mail and inner office, verifies all documents in KSams application.
- Process over the phone and mailed payments for existing /new Market Bulletin subscribers.
- Shred all confidential documentation checks, credit card, identification information.
- Review and process Market Bulletin Lockbox transaction, imports Data Reports, complete Batch Settlements.
- Respond to emails, handle special projects assigned by Supervisor.
- Maintain job knowledge by referencing Ag Online website reviewing product /services descriptions.
High school diploma or GED AND Six months of experience handling customer’s questions, complaints and/or providing information.
- One OR more year’s customer service experience, including with government agencies in a call center setting.
- Possess skills, knowledge and abilities in customer focus, verbal communication, phone etiquette, listening, data entry, multitasking and problem- solving.
- Via Team Georgia Careers http://team.georgia.gov/careers/