New job Customer Experience Specialist in New York
Customer Experience Specialist
Company : Air Charter Service
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New York
From musicians, models, sporting stars and high-ranking execs all use private jets and helicopters to travel, but have you ever stopped to consider what goes on behind the scenes? Who finds that picture perfect aircraft and ensures it’s waiting on the tarmac for them? The answer is people like us.
Our Private Jets division has chartered helicopters and private jets for everything from meetings and business acquisitions to catwalk debuts and proposals. Every day offers up new challenges, with internal progression and planned expansion creating vacancies for new talent to join our current sales team.
We are searching for a Customer Experience Specialist to work alongside our Private Jets team. With customers ranging from Grammy winners to Royalty, this role will be ensuring the highest level of professionalism is given to every client from the moment of arriving at the airport to the completion of their flight.
- Develop knowledge of the Private Jets aircraft
- Understand the charter processes and the service standards offered
- Building strong relationships with brokers, clients and directors
- Following up with clients after completion of flights to ensure satisfaction and sales improvement
- Handling complaints and queries from clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company’s products and services by developing productive working relationships internally, conducting research and participating in training when necessary
- Acquire good knowledge of competitors’ products and services
- Having an excellent eye for detail to go beyond delivering outstanding service for our clients
- Previous Private Jet/Corporate Aviation experience
- Knowledge of Private Jet aircrafts
- Experience with luxury or high net worth clients
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Friendly, personable and empathetic
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to meet deadlines and problem solving skills
- Strong resilience with the ability to thrive working under pressure
- 20 days’ PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K retirement benefits package
- 20 days in paid-time off, public holidays + additional paid leave for your birthday, wedding and more.
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment – summer party, holiday party and department nights out!
Air Charter Service Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.