New job CSR I (WORK FROM HOME) in Texas
CSR I (WORK FROM HOME)
Company : TDB
Salary : Up to $16.17 an hour
Location : Texas
For over 21 years, TDB Communications, Inc. has placed over thousands of employees in various positions across the United States. We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced Customer Service Representatives (Level I) to continue to make a positive impact on our customers by providing support for COVID-19 vaccination registration.
To prepare you for this endeavor, TDB will offer paid, comprehensive training that will provide you the tools and resources to assist our caller(s) with the highest level of service, support and professionalism.
TDB Communications, Inc. supports a remote workforce. This is a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) position. Candidates are required to meet specific employment conditions as outlined in our Telecommuting Policy including having a laptop or desktop computer, private workspace and a minimum level of 100 MBPS (megabits per second) internet download speed.
Pay and Benefits:
- Earning potential up to $16.17 per hour
- Paid Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Available!
- PTO (after 1 year of continued service)
- A variety of shifts that meet lifestyle and family goals
- Fun, professional, atmosphere
- Leadership support to ensure success in a meaningful career
- Many opportunities for promotion and career advancement into global company
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Responding to numerous phone inquiries daily
- Using standard call-center technology: telephones, e-mail and web browsers
- Assisting callers in finishing online applications
- Filling out timesheets
- Adhering to privacy rules set forth by the programs we service
- Adhere to provided schedule.
- Connecting callers with management as needed
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of regulations and policies as they apply to the various programs we service
- Reporting problems through an easy online system
- Responding to telephone inquiries within set time parameters
- Completing all assigned training as necessary
Education and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience required
- Must be able to speak and read English fluently
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM
- Ability to work within established turnaround times
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Ability to work as a member of a team
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- All employees are required to wear a mask when they are in community with other employees (as recommended by CDC guidelines)
- Prolonged sitting throughout the workday with occasional mobility required.
- Corrected vision within the normal range.
- Hearing within normal range. A device to enhance hearing may be provided if needed.
- Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate an on-line computer terminal and other standard office equipment, including a financial calculator, personal computer, and telephone.
- Occasional movements throughout the department daily to interact with staff, accomplish tasks, etc.
You may receive requests for background check and or drug screen regarding this employment opportunity. Respond to all requests quickly as we anticipate filling our vacancies quickly and non-responses may result in disqualification for this opportunity.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
TDB Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at TDB are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate
Federal Contractor and E-Verify compliant.