New job Continuous Moves Capacity Specialist in Arkansas
Continuous Moves Capacity Specialist
Company : Transplace
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Arkansas
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- TL Carrier Relationship Management
- Account savings through use of core carriers through strategic continuous moves
- Account savings through use of private fleet back hauls
- Account savings through use of internal service providers
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
- Manage, develop, coordinate, and optimize carrier relationships.
- Identify new carriers to add to the core carrier base or to migrate from non-strategic to strategic roles for continuous moves.
- Understand benchmarking procedures for each customer and make daily carrier decisions that directly affects customer savings and Transplace revenue
- Identify patterns with shipper, receiver and carrier performance and recommend actions for improvement
- Understand customer's operational requirements and ability to align that with the Transplace
- Intermediary in problem resolution between accounts and carriers.
- Identify available capacity for difficult lanes and recommend carriers via continuous moves or backhauls.
- Assist in negotiation of carrier rates for new and existing business
- Assist in implementation calls between carrier and Transplace for strategic continuous moves or backhauls
- Leverages knowledge and understanding of Modes, Rates, Weights, Volumes, Pallets, Class etc. based on Customer's shipping requirements
- Verify shipment suitability, e.g. weight, size, product, special shipping requirements and make necessary adjustments
- Negotiate Spot-Rate Contracts for contracted carriers with whom the account does not normally do business.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE:
- The "I am Transplace" Way (Protocols for answering the phone, e-mail, IM, etc. etiquette and professional standards)
- Geographical Expertise (Geographical understanding of the continental US, Mexico and Canada. Understanding of mileage as it relates to the passage of time, including DOT & Speed governance, including Transit time difference based on mode)
- Industry Expertise (Transportation industry knowledge, including key terminology; and, general knowledge of primary customer industries)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Tools (Ability to leverage Excel and other MS programs, including Word, Outlook, Lync, etc.)
- Knowledge of the Customer's Business (Knowledge and understanding of the customer product, ability to flowchart the customer's basic supply chain, speak the customer's language and understand the customer's key service measures, etc.)
- Transplace Expertise (Understand and know the Mission, Values and Goals, organizational structure, company history, how we function internally, administration, best practices, processes, behavior, the complete Transplace order-to-cash, etc.)
- Working Knowledge and Utilization of the Transplace TMS
- Communication Skills (Ability to consistently demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with customers, colleagues, subordinates, and supervisors in professional and constructive manner.)
- Multi-Tasking (Handles multiple tasks simultaneously. Prioritizes and organizes assignments to make efficient use of time with significant attention to detail.)
- Service Orientation (Commits to and enjoys providing exceptional service to internal and external customers.)
- Time Management (Includes ability to manage projects independently, meet timelines, limited direct supervision...)
- Associate’s Degree or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or industry experience
- Preferred: Bachelors in business, logistics, or other related field