New job Consultant, Associate in Ohio
Company : Infor
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ohio
Our growing North American Consulting organization is looking for Associate Consultant, who recently completed their education and have some or no work experience.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes :
- Develop general understanding of Infor CPQ software and how it meets Customer’s business need.
- Utilizes technical skills and industry knowledge to assist consultants in evaluating customer needs and implement leading edge solutions using Infor’s CPQ product suite.
- Works with consultants on large and/or complex technical projects.
- Strong communication skills to help derive customer requirements, communicate the end solution and assist other consulting resources to complete implementation tasks.
- Uses configuration rule writing techniques to solve complex business problems while preserving the maintainability of the code
- Perform installation and configuration of all core and "add-on" products remotely
- Participate in detailed implementation planning, project planning and coordination around Infor CPQ product suite
- Assist consultants in providing analysis and recommendations to client on project phases, milestones, and overall progress
- Prepares weekly status reports on all project activities.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits
- Completes supporting documentation as required by the project
- Assist in project planning and project management
- Document business processes, use case, and testing scripts for product modifications
- Assist in data formatting and design to support product configuration, quoting, and sales
- Assist with material preparation
- Assist staff as necessary
What You Will Need :
- 3rd year in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Math or equivalent.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills.
- Must be collaborative to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers.
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- High degree of organizational skill and problem-solving ability; specifically, the ability to work as self- starter
- Desire to learn and grow professionally grow
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management ® (MBM ® ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com .
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .