New job College Intern - Human Resources in Delaware
College Intern - Human Resources
Company : NAVIENT
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delaware
Navient (Nasdaq: NAVI) provides asset management and business processing solutions to education, healthcare and government clients at the federal, state, and local levels. We help our clients and millions of Americans achieve financial success through our services and support. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, Navient employs team members in Western New York, Northeastern Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and other locations. Learn more at navient.com
Our Human Resources Department is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated HR Intern to join our team! The HR Intern is responsible for assisting the Human Resources Department in the day to day operations with an emphasis on Talent Management and Compensation.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Assist with daily Human Resource operations for Navient and subsidiary companies
2. Assist Directors of Talent Management, Compensation, Talent Acquisition and HRIS & Analytics with projects as assigned
3. Participate in HR Leadership calls in learning about all areas of Human Resources
4. Prepare and present a final project report based on an area of interest or key experience attained during internship
- Must be currently enrolled in a college or university
- Must have 1-2 years coursework in pursuit of undergraduate degree in Human Resources or related field
- Must be available late May through early August however there is flexibility if available earlier and possibly after the stated timeframe
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently in a partial work from home setting
- Experience with Word, Excel, Powerpoint or other project/presentation tools
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.