New job Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR) Analyst in Rhode Island
Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR) Analyst
Company : Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Rhode Island
Johnson & Johnson Health Care System, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR) Analyst!
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS) provides contracting, supply chain, business services, and strategic solutions to customers and commercial intermediaries of U.S.-based Johnson & Johnson companies, including hospital systems, health plans, distributors, wholesalers, purchasing organizations, government payer programs, and government healthcare institutions in the U.S. JJHCS also engages with customers to provide streamlined supply chain services for our products that seamlessly integrate with customer operations, address shared evolving market challenges to value-based care, and develop innovative solutions that improve patient care and access.
Johnson & Johnson Deliver Group is part of Johnson & Johnson’s global Supply Chain organization supporting operations across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Deliver strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing-functions such as customer service, distribution and transportation. In addition, Deliver oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. It supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices (including Vision), Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. Located in every region of the world where Johnson & Johnson operates, Deliver is a critical component of our supply chain, working collaboratively to ensure that quality, safety and the experience of our customers is our top priority.
Are you interested in joining a diverse team delivering outstanding results to our customers? Apply now for this exciting opportunity!
- Demonstrate robust analytical and quantitative skills, proficiency with computer systems, and strong communication skills to establish relationships with our top customers and sales teams.
- Think strategically, challenge convention, and be willing to take a leadership role within the team.
- Develop the analytical skills, demonstrate leadership, gain valuable customer experience, and shape the direction of how J&J forecasts and manages its inventory.
- Conduct forecasting, replenishment, and inventory analysis.
- Forecasting includes base item forecasting, promotional forecasting, and event planning.
- Replenishment involves assuring service level performance is aligned with the established customer requirements.
- Inventory analysis is required to ensure proper levels are maintained and reduced where possible.
- Play a critical role in collaborating with Planning and Sales within J&J to improve national forecast accuracy and better distribution of finished goods' inventory.
- Represent customer forecasts in the Sales & Operations Planning process, and perform forecast accuracy analysis to identify focus areas within the operating companies.
- Collaborate with our customers to identify areas of opportunity for greater efficiency and service improvement.
- Seek opportunities and lead improvement projects, which include integrated demand planning efforts, new technology assessments and implementations, incorporating more advanced forecasting methodologies, and logistic efficiency improvements.
- Identify and potentially participate in opportunities to be involved in benchmarking, attending industry conferences, and provide critical input into the strategic direction of the organization.
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or higher is required; focused degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or another related field is preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of two (2) years of proven experience
- Proficiency with MS Office, specifically MS Excel (pivot tables & V Lookups) and Word
- Curiosity and desire to learn new systems/applications
- Customer-centric mentality
- Collaboration and communication skills
- Experience working across cross-functional teams
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Advanced Analytics & visualization tools like PowerBI, Alteryx, Tableau
- Solid understanding of SAP and how to use the system capabilities to drive value
- Strong understanding of the end to end supply chain
- Supply Chain experience or knowledge in Order Management, Forward and Reverse Distribution/Logistics, Replenishment, and/or Planning
- Customer-facing experience
- Finance knowledge or work experience in any of the following areas: accounts receivable, deduction management, and/or cash application and collections.
- Position includes up to 10% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Rhode Island-Cumberland-
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)