New job Client Service Analyst in Indiana
Client Service Analyst
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Indiana
Core functional responsibilities and expectations include, but are not limited to, the following:
Partner with a Client Service Associate or Client Service Senior Associate to understand client issues, be responsible for providing timely follow-up to clients, and be accountable for client satisfaction through the ownership of the problem
- Resolve issues by identifying underlying or hidden problems and patterns
- Build knowledge of commercial treasury management products and services
- Serve as a liaison between the Relationship team, Operations, Treasury Management Sales and Implementations to provide the best service to the client, your department, and the firm
- Identify and control risk to prevent fraudulent account behavior and potential fraud exposure
- Prioritize daily workload to maximize productivity utilizing time management and organizational skills
- Follow all established policies, procedures and practices
- Project a confident and professional presence to our clients, other bank departments and the community
- Desire to exceed client expectations
- Work independently with supervision and escalate complex issues as necessary to resolve customer requests in a timely manner
Daily activities will include, but are not limited, to maintaining treasury products and accounts, research and resolution of customer's treasury inquiries, preparing and collecting account documentation and managing internal project initiatives for your portfolio of clients. Additionally, you will be expected, over time, to be able to identify products and services that may benefit clients and improve overall relationship profitability. You will also participate in joint client calls with Bankers and Treasury Sales Officers both in person and over the phone.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Relentless and versatile learner with an aptitude for assimilating new industry, company, product or technical knowledge
- Highly organized with ability to manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated, consistent professional presence with the ability to adapt to evolving needs and situations.
- College degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Preferred minimum of one to three years of customer service, operations, sales or portfolio management experience, preferably with work experience primarily in banking or the financial service industry
- Proficient PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans