New job Business Manager (Government) in Georgia
Business Manager (Government)
Company : AT&T
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Georgia
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for a highly qualified Army/DISA Business Manager that will be responsible for the development and implementation of program budgets across a cross functional organization, preparation of financial reports for Program Executives and compliance with company policies. The Business Manager will ensure that employees supported have the resources to support or complete their tasks.The ideal candidate will be familiar with AT&T policies, processes, communications programs and Government contracting. Position responsibilities include:
- Gathers, interprets, and evaluates financial information.
- Responsible for the analysis and interpretation of financial and other data.
- Organize and support working group meetings across multiple organizations.
- Conduct Financial Modeling, Forecasting, Sales Projections, Cost Analysis, Cost Modeling, Pricing Strategy, Business Model Analysis, Billing Strategies, Proposal & New Business Development
- Monitors, reports on and manages reporting of individual and group revenue attainment
- Provide working group cost/financial briefs at design & status meetings. Brief should outline, objectives, current status, issues, action items, and other relevant topics.
- Supervisor of group program planning and control analyst(s).
- Provides the monthly invoice, all account billing, and supporting information for the supported program.
- Coordinate with sub-contractors, industry partners, Government stakeholders and other internal/external stakeholders on costing, budgeting & pricing issues.
- Manage complex budgets across multiple programs to ensure adherence to DoD regulations.
- Responsible for conducting and documenting more complex financial analysis projects, works on problems of diverse scope including the analysis of financial reports and opportunities.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations relating to financial regulations, and similar financial projects or programs.
- Oversee and facilitate 5G sustainment budgets for program managers on existing and future opportunities.
- Prepare briefings, reports, informational analyses in support of associated 5G programs and projects.
- Constructs performance reports and manages monthly reporting.
- Ensures adherence to Government acquisition policies, master plans and schedules, and develops and documents customized processes as required.
- Develops and documents policies and procedure manuals, desk level procedures, and custom workflows.
- Assist in the execution of acquisition strategies, including drafting Statement of Work, Statement of Objectives, Request for Proposal preparations, monitoring deliverables, and attending acquisition related meetings. Have a working knowledge of system acquisitions, revenue assurance, cost modeling and financial levers.
- Projected Travel: Approximately 10%
Must be a US Citizen and clearable up to SECRET preferred
Minimum bachelor’s in business, engineering, science, mathematics, or related field with 10+ years of experience in acquisitions/finance/logistics/sustainment, with AT&T or Government industry disciplines.