New job Branch Receptionist in Wisconsin
Company : Robert W. Baird
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Wisconsin
Challenge your thinking and build an amazing career with the best people in the financial services industry! Baird’s Financial Advisors provide advice, strategies, and solutions to high-net worth individuals and families across the United States, serving as true partners. True wealth management goes beyond managing investments. At Baird, we understand it begins with learning all we can about what our clients want for themselves and their families. We work closely with them to prioritize their goals, utilizing Baird’s resources and expertise to create a tailored plan to ensure success as they’ve defined it. Our 1,700+ private wealth associates serve clients coast-to-coast from 160 + locations in over 33 states. We have been recognized on Barron’s Top Wealth Management Firms for 10 consecutive years and hold over $200 billion in client assets. Check out this video to learn more about our Private Wealth Management business.
Answer incoming calls to the branch as well as greet clients, vendors and prospects. This highly visible position requires a polished professional with superior, communication, customer service and organizational skills.
- Greets and directs incoming clients, visitors and business associates in a helpful, professional and pleasant manner; providing information, directions or assistance as needed.
- Answers phone calls coming into the branch through a switchboard and routes calls to their appropriate destination.
- Plan, coordinate and arrange for vendor luncheons, client meetings, etc. Sets up conference calls.
- Ensures the proper delivery of all delivered items received at the switchboard/reception desks.
- Validates parking tickets for all visitors.
- Sort, process and route incoming and outgoing mail.
- Performs miscellaneous clerical functions, such as mailings, and assists with projects for departments as needed. May include word processing.
- Copy, fax, and file various materials as needed.
- Order office supplies and call in repair requests for copier, printers, and fax machines.
- Schedules/monitors the use of conference rooms for financial advisors and other internal associates.
- Maintains a clean and presentable area in which to greet clients, both internal and external.
- Issue outgoing checks for the branch.
- Performs daily deposit of checks received into the branch by mail, overnight delivery or delivered directly by the client, ensuring accuracy and safe-handling.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Team of associates passionate about achieving great results for clients and give back to the communities where we live and work
- Support and flexibility to grow and be your best at work, at home and in the community
- Unique culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and a strong sense of partnership
- High school diploma required. Prior switchboard/receptionist experience preferred.
- Minimum of 1 or 2 year’s previous customer service or administrative experience; preferably in the financial services industry.
- Excellent oral communication skills; excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; ability to be flexible.
- Ability to handle clients professionally and manage challenging situations.
- Working knowledge of MSOffice; Word, Excel, Outlook.
Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, monitor, and complete multiple tasks, either independently or with a team.