New job Behavior Technician in Washington
Company : Behavior Frontiers
Salary : $17 - $23 an hour
Location : Washington
Behavior Frontiers, LLC is a leading agency providing applied behavior analysis (ABA) treatment to help children with autism and other special needs to reach their full potential. Our expert team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and highly trained behavior instructors use state-of-the-art ABA methods to teach children social, communication, play, cognitive, and self-care skills, while reducing problem behaviors. We are seeking energetic and career-minded individuals to join our team. Behavior Frontiers will provide all the training needed for new behavior instructors to be able to make a positive difference in the lives of children with autism spectrum disorders.
Help children with autism and other special needs to meet their goals using proven ABA methods in a variety of settings, such as the school, home, or community. Behavior Instructors receive extensive training in effective ABA methods, such as discrete trial teaching (DTT), naturalistic teaching strategies (NATS), and verbal behavior (VB). Our behavior supervisors provide on-going support and guidance to behavior instructors to assist them with accurate implementation of treatment programs.
Location: Seattle, Washington
Compensation: $17.00-$23.00/hr. DOE
One of the following 2 requirements must be met:
- High School Diploma and currently enrolled in college/university with 2 years of college coursework completed in psychology/related field, OR
- Bachelor's degree in psychology/related field
- 6 months experience with children or individuals with disabilities
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Ability to provide negative TB test results
- Ability to clear FBI & DOJ fingerprinting
- Energetic attitude and desire to help children succeed!
- Spanish-speaking is a plus!
- Competitive pay
- Initial and ongoing paid training and supervision•
- Opportunities for career advancement• Performance and promotion raises
- Paid sick leave
- Paid mileage
- Paid drive time
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Paid registration for professional conferences
- Opportunities for BCBA mentorship
- Discounts at specific ABA Master’s or Certificate programs
- Allowances for purchasing client reinforcers
- Tuition reduction programs at universities, such as National University and California Southern University
- 401(K) with company match after 6 months of employment
Please visit our website at: www.behaviorfrontiers.com.
Behavior Frontiers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the applicable federal, state, and local laws.