New job Bank Operations Specialist I - CIF Services in Arkansas
Bank Operations Specialist I - CIF Services
Company : Simmons Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Arkansas
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Bank Operations Specialist I, as a member of the Operation’s Team that supports the processing for all bank’s transaction channels, is responsible for performing a wide variety of bank operational duties in a high volume deadline driven environment. The Bank Operations Specialist I serves as a resource agent for all deposit operational areas, and assists in the verification of processes and applications; receives and handles escalated inquiries from employees and customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as a first-line resource for problem solving regarding all deposit operational issues.
- Receives and handles inquiries from both employees from throughout the enterprise and customers, resolving problems, ensuring supervisor is in agreement with non-routine resolutions.
- Performs assigned special projects.
- Responsible for providing back up to other Bank Operations Specialists as requested by the supervisor.
- Performs new account and file maintenance verification.
- Maintains detailed records on all work responsibilities as required.
- Ensures all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to perform tasks quickly and accurately.
- Ability to operate in a team environment to accomplish shared goals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instruction provided in written and/or oral form.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedures manuals, general business correspondence and/or journals or government regulations.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients and other employees in the organization.
- Ability to maintain effective interpersonal relationships with management and team members.
- Ability to function in a multi-task team environment, strong organizational and time management and verbal and written communication skills
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or its equivalent is required, and
- Two years of related experience required; banking operations and/or customer service experience preferred.
- MS Office programs
Other Qualifications (including physical requirements)
- Knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and other Bank operational policies.
- Excellent understanding of the front-to-back process workflow and the impact of the function’s activities on the downstream process.
- Proficiency of electronic communications.
Equal Employment Opportunity Information: Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal employment with respect to a person's race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, covered veterans, military status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected classifications. Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to Affirmative Action Programs consisting of results-oriented procedures to ensure equal employment opportunities. These programs require positive action in lieu of neutral non-discrimination and merit hiring/performance policies.