New job Background Investigator – Glen Burnie, MD (Raspberry Beret Contract) in Maryland
Background Investigator – Glen Burnie, MD (Raspberry Beret Contract)
Company : CACI
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maryland
Candidate will be working in Glen Burnie, MD, looking for applicant living in or within 15 miles of Glen Burnie, MD.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Conduct comprehensive interviews with subjects, employers, associates, references, and other knowledgeable individuals and review appropriate records to obtain facts to resolve all material issues in a case or to establish the background, reputation, character, suitability, or qualifications of the subject under investigation.
- Document all information and submit a detailed report of investigation within a strict required timeline.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- DCSA credentialed and experience conducting background investigations within the last 12 months.
- 1 year of Local, State, or Federal Background Investigative experience.
- Active Secret clearance.
- University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
- Ability to pass a mandatory Pre-Employment drug test.
- Proven quality, timeliness, and production metrics.
- Ability to obtain/maintain a favorable determination based on a Single Scope Background Investigation.
- Normal demands associated with working in an office environment. This position requires long periods of standing, walking and typing.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.