New job Associate Vendor Assessment Analyst in Massachusetts
Associate Vendor Assessment Analyst
Company : Pegasystems
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Massachusetts
Meet Our Team:
Our cyber security teams face off against the bad guys every day, and every day there is a new threat, a new opening that must be guarded and remediated. The team develops processes, procedures, and policies required for the prolonged protection of both our and our customers assets.
We assemble strong, innovative, multi-disciplinary teams to address contemporary and future cybersecurity or privacy challenges faced by our government and industry clients.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega’s products span a wide variety of industries and customers. You’ll work cross-functionally within Pega and conduct security reviews of third-party Vendors who host Pega data or connect to Pega’s network.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Conduct security assessments of third-party vendors based on standards such as, NIST-CSF, C2M2, ISO 27001
- Responsible for the execution of information / cyber security analysis of third parties used by Pega.
- Perform due diligence assessments within Pega’s Third Party Risk Management Program with current regulatory requirements and risk-based reviews including new engagements and ongoing monitoring of existing providers.
- Ensure quality and timely responses in support of Pega’s global internal business units by providing accurate and in-depth due diligence risk assessments of third-parties
- Influence the third-party to improve their security and compliance posture
- Enhance education and awareness program to include third party security communications for cyber threat events such as Petya , WannaCry , etc., for internal and external parties.
- Contribute to monthly, quarterly and annual reports for senior leadership
- Host video conferences to educate vendors on Pega’s third party vendor compliance program
- Develop templates for internal and external communications for use by the third-party vendor assessment team in coordination with Pega’s legal team
Who You Are:
You are a highly motivated, quick learner with outstanding written and verbal communication skills and basic knowledge of IT Infrastructure, security, and application development. You are highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced, continuous learning environment.
What You've Accomplished:
- 1 + years vendor risk management, IT compliance, IT security, or IT infrastructure preferred
- Familiarity with IT Security, Compliance and Audit Standards (ISO 27001, PCI, NIST 800-53, SOC2, CSA)
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, compliance, or a related field
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + Bonus incentive and Employee Equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.