New job Associate Logistics Supply Chain Analyst in Minnesota
Associate Logistics Supply Chain Analyst
Company : Andersen Corporation
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Minnesota
The Associate Logistics Analyst is responsible for the transportation planning process for enterprise orders using logistics software for both purchased transportation providers and private fleet.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily “on time” optimization of enterprise orders using logistics software tools to build efficient, complex, and dynamic loads and assign delivery mode which will meet customer demands and fully utilize enterprise private fleet resources/equipment.
- Balance needs/requests of internal and external customers, capacity, preferences, and systems in a timely manner while meeting key performance metrics and financial goals.
- Gain “Super User” knowledge of logistics software transportation planning applications. (TMS and Appian)
- Work closely with enterprise fleet supervisors to understand fleet capacity, transportation compliance, and customer needs.
- Analyzes optimized load plans and collaborates with application engineers to provide opportunities for continuous improvements of logistics software strategy and standard processes.
- Responsible for complex and/or escalated issues.
- Follow high level guidelines while implementing creative solutions to dynamic demand and capacity. Supports corporate transportation team with training and task completion as necessary.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge and/or experience in transportation management.
- Skilled in the use of spreadsheets and database software.
- Ability to critically assess situations, solve problems, work effectively under stress and within deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.