New job Associate, Federal Transformation Delivery (Virtual Training) in Virginia
Associate, Federal Transformation Delivery (Virtual Training)
Company : KPMG
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Virginia
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our Federal Advisory practice.
- Support development of tailored course content for virtual courses that incorporate interactive activities
- Implement training courses through various virtual platforms, provide "end of event" surveys to evaluate training results
- Evaluate risks related to requirement management, business process definition, testing processes, internal controls, project communications, training, and organizational change management
- Develop client-ready deliverables related to requirement specification, process analysis, system-based and manual controls, functional design, and test plans
- Assist in the scoping of prospective engagements, developing proposals, planning, logistics, and the execution of project management processes
- A minimum of one year of federal transformation delivery consulting experience; U.S. Federal government consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related discipline from an accredited college/university
- Experience with creating training strategies / instructional design
- Ability to apply lessons learned and best practice approaches, and facilitating virtual training sessions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to establish rapport with clients and colleagues
- Ability to travel as required to support firm engagements
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time, which requires U.S. Citizenship
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.