New job Associate - Conversion Team in Massachusetts
Associate - Conversion Team
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Massachusetts
- Process fund events; Client Conversions, Fund Launches, Closures, Mergers, In-Kinds and Asset Transitions and complete standard reconciliations.
- Strong knowledge of Mutual Fund Accounting to include General Ledge accounting (Trial Balance, Sub Ledgers, Balance sheet vs. Income statement). The ability to determine downstream impacts of complex fund events.
- Teamwork: Support team during conversions to include planning and testing prior to event.
- Weekend availability is expected at times.
- Flexibility - ability to work in a dynamic environment and accommodate changes in day-to-day workloads/requirements
- Proven reconciliation skills - ability to create ad-hoc reconciliations of external and internal Trial Balances, General Ledgers, Cash/Assets, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Excel
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans