New job ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER (SEASONAL) in Nevada
ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER (SEASONAL)
Company : Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nevada
A Tranquil Waterfront Resort on Lake Tahoe - Experience Lake Tahoe from our scenic waterfront resort, nestled perfectly into the Sierra Nevada mountains.
Our guests spend their days exploring the area’s winding trails, relaxing at the on-site spa, and dining at our award-winning restaurants before retreating to one of our spacious rooms, upscale suites, or private waterfront cottages. We care for people so they can be their best.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Seasonal Operations Assistant Manager will support the overseeing of any area in the Rooms Division. This can include the front office staff, guest services, housekeeping/laundry, and reservations. Duties may also include training, staff development and scheduling.
Due to COVID-19 cleanliness protocols, this role may calls for new duties to ensure safety and cleanliness of frequent touch points and all colleagues must adhere to our COVID-19 prevention plan: wearing mask, temperature check and cleaning/disinfecting areas outside department.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Rooms leadership experience preferred
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills