New job Applications Support in New Jersey
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Jersey
Technical support role for Market Data products
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Team are a cross business technology team. The group works closely with its APAC & UK counterparts through a follow the sun mode on global issue resolution, shared processes and product rollouts. The team provides 7AM to 7PM support Monday to Friday with the team members working a rolling shift pattern: Early (7AM-4PM), Middle (9AM-6PM), and Late (10AM-7PM).
- The role is to provide technical support for the wide range of market data products
- Responsible for 2nd/3rd line support for 'traditional' Market Data services/products such as Open Bloomberg, Datastream, Reuters FXT, EBS, Factset and Eikon etc.
- Provide a knowledgeable and responsive reaction as issues arise, take part in the proactive monitoring of the environment, work within a strong change control environment and successfully plan/deliver small to medium sized projects such as product upgrades, process improvement initiatives, exchange driven changes
- Operate Management: Perform daily operational management of market data environment, capacity management and problem resolution activities
- Incident Management: Responsible for efficient resolution of issues to minimize impact to clients including liaising with /coordination of end users, team members, management, vendors etc
- Change Management: Plan, schedule, test, implement, and document the change activities without impacting/ conflicting with other activities
- Process Improvement: identify and implement areas for improvement within existing operational and technical processes and maintain related documentation
- Liaising with plan/build teams to ensure smooth transition from project to business as usual for new products and processes
- Responsible for working with vendors to drive technical strategy and delivery of applications
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Excellent knowledge of Market Data products. The products set supported includes the products already mentioned above plus direct exchange connectivity, EBS, Bloomberg AEP/MPF, CQG, Tradeweb, Brokertec, GFI CreditMatch, MarketAxess, Eurex Repo, Espeed etc
- Effective communicator with good written and verbal communication skills as contact with the trading floors, other support teams and vendors forms an important part of the role
- Strong coordination skills in managing vendors as part of issue or upgrades
- Experience of technical trouble shooting with proven ability to manage high profile/time critical issues
- Previous experience of working in a environment with change management structures and processes plus problem ticketing and resolution systems (knowledge of ITIL)
- Diligence around documentation as company has a strong ethos of knowledge management so essential to ensure internal records re. versions/support arrangements/technical diagrams etc are updated following changes/upgrades etc
- Self motivated, customer focused, innovative and analytical
- Able to prioritize workflow and work accurately under pressure
- Previous experience of using monitoring/forensic tools
- Network security method and architecture
- Scripting knowledge
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co . is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
The team members work with the firewall team to implement firewall changes. This requires the use of read-only access to firewall manager/tracker applications to structure firewall requests and to trouble shoot issues.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans