New job Administrative Assistant/Analyst in Delaware
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delaware
This role will provide administrative support for the Head of Private Wealth Solutions, who is based in NY, as well as her teams in NY and Delaware. The individual will provide all administrative support for members in the Insurance, Trust, Fiduciary and Wealth Planning areas of the team.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Supporting the Private Wealth Solutions Team
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Order and track supplies (office supplies, pantry supplies)
- Front Door duties – answer and greet guests
- Maintain Business Continuity Plans
- Submit and reconcile T&E
- Gift and Entertainment Entry
- Submission of Donations and Sponsorships
- Book Travel arrangements
- Organize and schedule meetings
- Assist in preparation of reports
- Preparation of presentations, decks
- Ensure operation of equipment; calling for repairs
- Copying, binding, scanning
SPECIFIC TO INSURANCE:
- Data enter various Insurance Commission Statements
- Populating Annual Insurance Reviews
SPECIFIC TO TRUST:
Learn Global Plus
- Account receivables & account payables
- Initiate standard transactions
- Pull documents for annual reviews
- Discretionary process
Leadership & Teamwork
- Build and maintain positive and productive working relationships internally
- Ability to work effectively on a team and with business partners and colleagues throughout the organization
Decision Making Responsibilities
- Performs according to prescribed procedures.
- Daily discretion within assigned authority. Decisions beyond assigned authority are referred to management for approval.
Management of Risk
- Each employee must be aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with the role and acts in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations.
- Each employee must ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
- Each employee must promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
Observation of Internal Controls
- Each employee must maintain HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators. Any failures to comply with the above should be reflected in year-end performance assessments
- Ensure KYC principles and procedures are followed by team and for individual portfolio
- Each employee must understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy
- Communicate with HSBC officers and other business partners involved in the maintenance of internal control standards and the development of related procedural guidance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an Administrative Assistant role-preferably in a corporate environment
- Requires close attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks. Must follow up on tasks.
- Excellent research and communication skills.
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task.
- Ability to work professionally with all levels of staff and management.
- Strong teamwork, organizational, complex problem resolution and initiative.
- Sound judgment, keen sense of urgency, and high level of professional and personal integrity.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Internet Explorer.
- Adept at learning various systems quickly
- Understands small office dynamics
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.