New job Watch Stander in Maryland | 2021
Company : The Whitestone Group
Salary : Details not provided
- The Whitestone Group Inc. is an industry leading security company providing services to the U.S. Government with an international presence. The company is currently seeking to hire candidates for a PENDING federal contract.
Please note that we do not accept any phone calls or faxes at the corporate office regarding employment at this time. A field hiring manager will contact you if interested in pursuing your application for employment.
Duties required by Watch Stander to include but not limited to;
- Emergency personnel dispatch
- Computer monitoring of detection and access control networks
- Management of Alarms
- High Risk Natonal Security Sensitivity
- Represent the Emergency Operations Centers mission
Must meet at least one experience/education level scenarios listed below:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Watch Stander in Emergency Management, Continuity of Operations, and Incident Command or Associates degree
SKILLS AND TRAINING:
- Must hold and maintain TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Must be US citizen (native born or naturalized)
- Able to pass a physical exam/treadmill test/drug screen
- Must have a clean record for a federal background investigation
- Speak and be literate in English to the extent of writing, reading and understanding printed regulations, orders, instructions, etc.
- At least 21 years of age
- Full time opportunity only
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER- Minority/Female/Veteran/ProtectedVeteran/Disabled
Source : Indded