New job WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST in Alabama | 2021
Company : VANQUISH WORLDWIDE, LLC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alabama
Job Title: Warehouse Specialist – Installation Supply Support Activity (ISSA)
Location: Fort Rucker- AL
Reports to: Designated Supervisor
As directed, performs a variety of warehousing duties which require an understanding of the establishment's storage plan and Installation Logistics Systems.
- Work involves most of the following: Verifying materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages; routing materials to prescribed storage locations; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods; rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials; examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage; removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment.
- May operate hand and power trucks (Fork Lifts) in performing warehousing duties.
- Perform all duties in an effective and efficient manner.
- Must be capable of lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling very heavy parts and loads.
- Must be able to climb, crawl, stoop, bend, squat, and reach as required to work on equipment.
- Maintains tools and equipment, and cleans work areas to maintain a safe work environment.
- Be able to work outside in inclement weather conditions when necessary.
- Ensure that all tasks are performed safely.
- Wearing safety items of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) e.g. gloves, safety shoes, protective eyewear, hearing protection, and other items such as aprons or outerwear as appropriate.
- Employee is required to maintain a valid state-issued Driver’s license and applicable Government/Army license.
- Perform other duties as required to support the mission and contractual requirements
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to complete and prioritize tasks on multiple concurrent projects within given timeframes.
- Work well in a team environment and able to work with a diverse group of people.
- Discretion and trustworthiness due to frequent contact with confidential material.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and all others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Knowledgeable in GCSS-Army (Global Combat Support System).
Education and Citizenship Requirements
- Required: Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and ideally will have completed prerequisite training for Army Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) 92Y1O, Unit Supply Specialist or have equivalent training. Candidate must possess knowledge of standardized supply regulations (AR 735-5 & DA Pam 710-2-1 Unit Supply System), policies, procedures or other written or verbal instructions relating to receipt and/or issue of stock or property items and should possess the ability to perform a range of clerical assignments and resolve recurring problems. The individual should be an expert regarding equipment inventories.
- Required: US nationality/citizenship and residence, with verbal and written fluency in English.
Job Type: Full-time