New job Warehouse Associate in Nevada | 2021
Company : The Salvation Army Western USA
Salary : Details not provided
- Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist on an intermittent or continuous basis.
- Ability to grasp, push, pull objects
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to perform various repetitive motion tasks.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Sort product efficiently and properly according to the standard of TSA policy.
- Provide Quality Assurance by inspecting products for defects and damages.
- Identify product correctly and direct to proper department for processing.
- Collecting merchandise from the distribution center and safely transporting materials.
- Follow safety measures established and maintained by TSA policy and government regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality as needed and required for the operation of the total program.
- Overtime: Any and all overtime must have the written approval of the supervisor. The supervisor’s initials must appear on the timecard besides the overtime hours.
- Other written or verbal duties as may be assigned, from time to time by the Production Manager, the Administrator or their designated representative.
Source : Indded