New job Underage Purchaser in Dwight, NE | 2021
Company : Computer Evidence Specialists, LLC/CES, LLC
Salary : $12 an hour
Location : Dwight, NE
CES is looking for reliable, detail-oriented individuals to perform non-confrontational compliance checks on local tobacco retailers to ensure the sale of tobacco products to Underage Purchasers is restricted. The inspection is used to establish a retailer’s compliance with federal regulations. This work is conducted on a part-time, case-volume basis with flexibility relevant to the individual’s schedule.
- Identify and verify site address provided
- Provide non-confrontational checks on tobacco retailers to ensure the sale of tobacco products to Underage Purchasers is restricted
- Site inspections are coordinated with an experienced adult Compliance Inspector with prior law enforcement related experience or employment with city/state government
- Purchaser will not deceive the retailer in any way
- Current high school student that can provide transcript as proof of enrollment or high school graduate or equivalent
- Have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.3 or higher
- Must be between the ages of 18-20 when performing any compliance check
- Attention to detail
- Strict adherence to deadlines and privacy
Office Equipment (if a WFH position):
- All Underage Purchasers will complete short online orientation session
- Underage Purchasers will use valid identification and will not lie about their age
- Must complete a standard background check for 18 years or older
- Learn more about this program by visiting: http://www.fda.gov/TobaccoProducts
CES, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
CES will provide guidance to our inspection team on COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Plan. The guidance will lay out new health and safety guidelines. Additionally, CES will provide PPE supplies to our team to reduce the risk of viral transmission.
- Are you located in Dwight, NE? Please specify your city and state.
- Are you between the ages of 18-20 years old?
- On the road
- Team Lead
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place