New job Tester-11230 in New York | 2021
Company : OST
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New York
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
Engagement Length in Months:
What are the daily work hours?
Where is the physical work office located?
Empire State Plaza, Albany, NY 12210
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
The Candidate will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of deliverables with the input of both contract and DOH project team members. Examples of responsibilities that will be required of the Candidate in this project include but are not limited to:
- Provide guidelines, reviews and support to developers and business analysts creating unit tests and integrating them into the build cycles;
- Manage testing activities, including UI automation, integration testing, performance and scalability testing
- Review and provide guidance on the test scope and output of testers performing exploratory testing in development sprints;
- Facilitate, record and capture information from demos and clinical validations;
- Create status reporting mechanisms to monitor the status of the above activities;
- Host integration discussions, with representatives of all test teams, identify and help resolve road blocks
- Ensure that requirements and deliverables are verified and validated at each testing phase and final acceptance;
- Prepare test protocols and reports which meet regulatory requirements, during the final test cycle;
- Help keep test processes streamlined for efficiency;
- Participate in Business Analysis requirement gathering meetings;
- Create test plans;
- Create test scripts;
- Edit scripts;
- Automate functional test scripts;
- Performance testing;
- Use SOAPUI for SOA Service testing;
- Document lessons learned.
- 7 years of experience in performing Quality Assurance tasks
- 7 years of experience in the development and execution of Software Test Plans and Scenarios
- 7 years of experience in Functional testing using functional testing tools.
- 4 years of experience in Performance and Stress testing using performance testing tools.
- 4 years of experience in Manual Testing
- 4 years of experience in creating user test scripts and managing User Acceptance Testing
- 4 years of experience in using defect management tools
- 1 year of experience using Redmine.
- 1 year of experience in using HP Quality Center
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Source : Indded