New job Temporary COVID-19 Vaccination Call Center Rep - Remote / Work from Home! in New Jersey | 2021
Temporary COVID-19 Vaccination Call Center Rep - Remote / Work from Home!
Company : NAVIENT
Salary : $16 an hour
Location : New Jersey
Xtend Healthcare, a Navient company, has immediate openings for work-from-home, both Full-time and Part-Time TEMPORARY Customer Service Representatives!
Pay is $16/hour. $17/hour for English/Spanish bilingual (must be able to pass assessment.)
Please note: Applicants considered must be residents of the state of New Jersey.
This temporary assignment is expected to last approximately 3-6 months; however, assignment may be shortened or lengthened based on business need.
This temporary position is not eligible for benefits.
The COVID-19 Vaccination Call Center Representative is responsible for assisting with consumer registration in the state provided online vaccination registration system, provide guidance on scheduling wait times, schedule vaccination appointments in the state provided online vaccination registration system, refer consumers to additional resources and other help-lines both through interactive voice response and, if needed, through a warm handoff. Outbound duties are to make reminder calls to potential recipients who have previously registered but not scheduled a vaccine appointment yet. Contact targeted populations for vaccination registration and make reminder calls to those who missed or have not scheduled second dose vaccine appointments. The individual will serve a vital role in controlling the spread of the virus during the pandemic. Valuable, paid training will be provided to ensure the representative has the tools and skills they need to assist with the public health response. The duration of this temporary role will be a minimum of 6 months or longer depending on need.
1. Consumer Call Center Agents.
- Follow all scripts, policies and procedures provided by Xtend, and comply with Xtend and Xtend Client’s training regarding confidential information related to personal information.
- Answer inbound calls from state consumers on the COVID-19 virus, register consumers for the vaccination and schedule appointments in the state provided system.
- Provide consumers with additional resources and other help lines.
- Make reminder calls to potential recipients who have previously registered but not scheduled a vaccine appointment.
- Contact targeted populations for registration.
- Make reminder calls to those who missed or have not scheduled a second dose vaccine appointment.
- Record information in the online, secure client management system.
- Report appropriate information to leadership to assist with decision making, situational awareness and appropriate. interventions to control outbreaks.
- Maintain daily communication with supervisor/lead on activities and tasks.
- Attend training as necessary.
- Keep all training documents organized and keep abreast of new information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- Experience in handling customers with professionalism, diplomacy and consideration for the customer’s concerns (additional equivalent education above the required minimum may substitute for the required level of experience
- Exceptional active listening skills
- Ability to demonstrate empathy for those affected by COVID-19
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to ask questions, troubleshoot problems, and escalate issues when necessary
- Ability to conduct phone interviews in a professional manner that reflects emotional and cultural awareness
- Technical Skills
- Excellent computer and internet navigation skills
- Proficient typing and data entry skills
- Ability to relay and capture information accurately
- Ability to think critically
- Effective decision-making skills
- Routinely exhibits sound judgement
- Efficient time management skills
- Fast learner with the ability to maintain an in-depth understanding of the training curriculum
- Ability to work in an environment where strict adherence to policies and procedures is required
- Always strive to establish professional rapport with clients and organizations
HOME OFFICE / COMPUTER / INTERNET REQUIREMENTS:
- A private workspace or home office free from distraction
- Access to laptop or desktop with Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System with S Mode disabled; with a minimum of 5GB of available disk space and at least 4 GB of RAM. (The desktop/laptop cannot be more than 3 years old); or a Mac computer (Chromebooks are not supported at this time)
- If using a Mac, it must be a 64-bit Intel based Mac running macOS 10.15 Catalina or newer version.
- Anti-virus software (this is free and available on the internet)
- Reliable, high speed internet (minimum 10MB download and upload speed); such as Cable or Fiber. (DSL and Satellite are not supported)
- Access to cell phone that receives text messages
- You must have a smart phone or tablet that has the ability to download and run the Microsoft Authenticator App. Please note: a Chromebook or tablet can be used to download this App, however they are NOT compatible with the systems you will work from and therefore cannot serve as your work computer. (Microsoft Authenticator App may be downloaded to a smart phone that is using the most recent operating system. For Apple users, this app can be found in the App store. For Android users, this app can be found in the Play store.)
- Experience addressing the questions and concerns of patients or clients
- Some College in a health-related field (i.e., public health, nursing, psychology, social work, counselling, or another field of allied health)
- Work or volunteer experience in public health or a health-related field
- Experience with conducting health-related interviews
- Experience with REDCap data entry
- Prior experience in a high-volume call center
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.