New job Software Engineer - Full Stack in Idaho | 2021
Software Engineer - Full Stack
Company : Iteris, Inc
Salary : $90,000 - $130,000 a year
Location : Idaho
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Full Stack)
*This is a REMOTE based position located anywhere in the U.S.
**If you are interested in advancing your career with an industry leading technology company developing technologies for creating Connected Cities, Autonomous Vehicles and Saving Lives we want to talk with you.
This is an exceptional career growth opportunity with a rapidly growing recognized leader in the emerging smart transportation analytics and infrastructure industry. The Senior Software Engineer will work in an Agile/Scrum environment within Iteris’ Transportation Analytics team, which is a core group of software engineers, data scientists, designers, and product managers who develop software products, dashboards, and reports to help our public agency clients better understand, plan, and manage the transportation network.
What you’ll be doing:
- Play a lead role within each phase of the frontend and backend software development lifecycle utilizing Scrum Agile methodology and leading solution design.
- Align product implementations with the road map to ensure the development of a secure, flexible, scalable, highly reliable platform of products to support a rapidly growing client base and new markets.
- Upgrade services and respond to feature requests, and correct defects at the root.
- Create new code and refactor existing code to continually improve the product’s adherence to user requirements, architectural requirements and product requirements.
- Collaborate with architecture, data, product, and technical staff to ensure strategic alignment.
- Develop functional software in accordance with the defined requirements.
- Collaborate in the process of conceiving, specifying, designing, programming, documenting, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications, frameworks, or other software components.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 7+ years of software development experience using some of the following or similar technologies:
- C#, .NET, ASP.Net, .NET core - front-end, Database, SQL Server - back-end, Entity Framework, Winforms, WPF - front-end.
- Relational database skills like SQL Server or MySQL or Oracle
- Any deployment technology such as Container Services, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Elastic Beanstalk, Load Balancer, etc.
- Familiarity with developing web applications deployed to the cloud (Azure, Amazon Web Services AWS, etc. is a plus, not required)
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- Opportunity to learn and work with live big data and the latest cloud technologies!
- Apply your software development skills working in a collaborative, team environment, with a company that makes a real difference in our everyday lives!
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package!
- Work in a rapidly growing, financially stable company with a highly motivated and successful support team!
- Great benefits package including Unlimited Paid Time Off! Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Company Match!
- Much More!
Who we are:
Iteris, Inc. (NASDAQ: ITI) is the global leader in applied informatics for smart transportation and infrastructure, turning big data into big breakthrough solutions. We collect, aggregate and analyze data on traffic, roads and driver behavior to generate precise informatics that lead to safer transportation and saving lives. Municipalities and government agencies rely on our solutions to make roads safer and travel more efficient.
Do you want to make a difference?
Join us today! Visit our website: https://www.iteris.com
Iteris, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)