New job Senior Assistant Business Process Services in Delaware | 2021
Senior Assistant Business Process Services
Company : Gainwell Technologies
Salary : Details not provided
Essential Job Functions
- This position is responsible for speaking to medical providers and regarding enrollment status and portal navigation .
- Handling inquiries via phone, email or written correspondence. Logging each case for the purpose of documenting, routing or dispatching an end-user or caller to the proper resources
- Monitor the service event through completion for compliance
- Manage the service requests of providers or customers through different access channels
- Reviews customer feedback related to member entitlement and case management and analysis of statistics related to customer access (phone) and case management.
- Provide resolution and feedback based on analysis
- Additionally, this position may support healthcare administrative duties involving provider enrollment, call center and EDI support, member services, managed care support and other roles and duties in the support of our business.
- Working Monday-Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree; may hold Bachelor’s degree.
- Typically, 2-5 years of working experience in related fields
Knowledge and Skills:
- Office administrative experience and skills
- Ability to follow written policies, procedures and give feedback to leadership
- Ability to access and retrieve information using a PC and basic understanding of Microsoft Office Products
- Self-motivated and good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to read and interpret basic to moderately complex documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and government/healthcare guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills, including professional telephone skills to communicate with physicians and providers
Source : Indded