New job Remote Customer Service Representative, Montgomery, Alabama in Louisiana | 2021
Remote Customer Service Representative, Montgomery, Alabama
Company : General Dynamics Information Technology
Salary : Details not provided
Travel Required: None
Public Trust: Other
Requisition Type: Pipeline
General Dynamics Information Technology is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our rapidly growing team of help desk professionals. Employees in this role will serve as the first point of contact for IAE customer seeking assistance with a wide range of requests such as service requests, general information, referrals, emergency requests, complaints, or public comments in support of the General Services Administration (GSA).
As a highly qualified candidate, you have the ability to thrive in a highly structured environment and are able to efficiently perform root cause analysis to resolve customers issues.
- Answers incoming phone calls on behalf of client; provides accurate and appropriate information to callers
- Places outbound customer service or customer satisfaction calls, as required by client
- Completes call guides; gathers and verifies required information
- Attends telephone skills and program information training sessions; adheres to established levels of service
- Adheres to established customer service and documentation standards within required time frames
- Adheres to contact center scheduling, ensures telephone coverage during contact center hours of operation
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Zero or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
- Access to 10 Mbps of download speed and 1 Mbps of upload speed of dedicated internet bandwidth
- Louisiana residency within a 60 mile radius of our Bossier City facility
- 1 or more years of experience working in a contact center or help desk environment
- M-F, 7 AM to 7 PM EST
US Citizenship is required - Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
The likely hourly rate for this position is between $9.10 - $13.64, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
View information about benefits and our total rewards program.We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.