New job Remote Call Center Representative in Pennsylvania | 2021
Remote Call Center Representative
Company : Clarion Sintered Metals Inc
Salary : From $18 an hour
Established in 1984, Clarion Sintered Metals was founded on the principle of developing long-term relationships with our customers. Our primary goal is to provide each and every customer, regardless of their size, with the highest levels of value and service. Our organization is dedicated to treating our customers, suppliers, and employees fairly and with the utmost respect and consideration. Every employee is trained and empowered to think, create, and implement improvements whenever and wherever possible. We are committed to being good stewards for the community and environment.
Clarion Sintered Metals is one of the largest privately owned powdered metal companies in the world. Consequently, we do not have the hierarchy of a multi-national corporation with multiple locations. Our corporate offices aren’t in another time zone or across the ocean in a foreign country. This provides us with a unique advantage and flexibility for critical decision-making and fast approval for capital expenditures.
These Customer Service Representative jobs are long term opportunities!
These Customer Service Representative jobs require candidates to assist in processing and updating unemployment claims. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Customer Service Representative jobs include but are not limited to:
- Answering phone calls
- Assisting customers with unemployment application
- Update customers on the status of their unemployment application
- Update the system with new information
- Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Customer Service Representative jobs:
Minimum of 1+ years customer service/ call center exp
- Laptop or PC a MUST (no tablets, iPads, smartphones or Chromebooks)
- Must speak English or be bi-lingual in Spanish
- High speed internet needed for the software
- Fully set-up homework station in a quiet area with no distractions
- Headset/headphones that plug into your computer via USB port (no wireless iPods/devices)
- What's in this for you?
Pay rates starting at $18 per hour!
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 30 days of work - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Customer Service Representative job working from home!
The chance to work 100% from the comfort of your home via a personal computer
Entering data into appropriate fields; databases, records, and files
Transferring data from paper formats via computer, recorders, or scanners
Handling numerical data accurately; creating spreadsheets
Organizing spreadsheets with large numbers
Curating data directly from speech or interviews
Updating databases or records with new information as it becomes available
Correcting and modifying inaccurate files and records
Typing data directly and accurately
Complying with security backups and regular checks to ensure data is saved and stored properly
Summarizing data for standardized reports
Viewing and verifying confidential or private customer/client information; protecting the information and identities of customers/client
Verifying data by correctly checking and comparing source documentation
Organizing paper formats, paper backups, and material source files as needed
Minimum Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to manage high call volume
- Desire to exceed customer service expectations
- Experience working in a fast paced, customer driven environment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.