New job Records Management Clerk, Digital Processing Support (Aiken, SC) in Aiken, SC | 2021
Records Management Clerk, Digital Processing Support (Aiken, SC)
Company : OLH Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Aiken, SC
OLH Inc., an Atlanta-based firm, was founded in 1993 to offer general consulting services in the areas of Project and Construction Management and Staff Augmentation. A female and minority owned firm, OLH Inc. (OLH) is a certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) in states throughout the Southeast and is a certified Small Business Administration (SBA) Economically Disadvantaged Woman-owned Small Business. Other offices are in Augusta, Georgia, Columbia, South Carolina and Huntsville, Alabama. OLH offers professional services including Project and Construction Management, Program Management, Software Development, and Staff Augmentation to federal, state, and local government agencies.
Great opportunity to join a talented team with an outstanding company that values their employees and their career! OLH offers competitive salaries, benefit packages, holidays, and paid time off.
- Work from standard and special office procedures, clerical training, job knowledge and supervisory
- Perform administrative or clerical
- Receive, sort, file, check, correct, stamp, and log a wide variety of documents such as memoranda, letters, computer runs, control and transfer sheets, forms,
- Establish and maintain filing
- Operate computer to input, update or change
- Establish and maintain logs and files on activities and prepare reports as required or directed.
- Duplicate and file information and distribute to appropriate
- Check, edit and assign codes to a variety of documents as required to ensure standards are
- Receive material from other departments or groups in the form of documents, fax, reports, manuals,
- Maintain a current file on all data received, ensuring that proper records are
- Answer telephone, take messages, relay or record information received, and distribute or file information to appropriate file or
- Operate or use equipment such as computers (including software), multi-functional devices, fax machines, , copiers, telephone equipment, and other related office equipment and
- Normal work location for this position will be an office building/trailer, but may be assigned to work in a process
Job Specific Duties include:
- Operating optical document scanning equipment, barcode reader, multi-functional device, and use associated software to digitize records (e.g., scan to PDF format)
- Audit completed procedures by visually verifying documents for completeness, proper correction methods and manager/supervisor signature
- Preparing inactive records for interim storage
- Organizing, storage and indexing records awaiting shipment to records administration and entering data into records database
- Indexing inactive records into the Electronic Database
- Arrange shipment of boxed records to Records Administration
- Ensure all required documentation is assembled and transferred with the appropriate transfer package
- Assemble and distribute reports
- U.S. Citizen
- Must pass SRS drug and alcohol screening and have had no previous record of drug or alcohol-related
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- Minimum typing skills – thirty-five (35) words per minute
- Proofreading and distributing documents maintaining 89% accuracy
- Basic computer skills (working knowledge of computer programs – Word, Excel, Adobe)
- Ability to operate optical scanning equipment and use related support software for digitizing records
- Liquid Waste Organization (LWO) utilizes various work schedules; including but not limited to 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B).
- Work week excludes holidays.
- Each workday has a 30-minute lunch.
- Normal work location for this position will be in an office building or office trailer, File Storage trailer, but may be assigned to work in a process facility on a part time basis.
AREA SECURITY ACCESS:
No security clearance is required.
If you are a U.S. citizen, and your resume and experience meet the job description and requirements, please apply online. Upon review of your resume, we will contact you if additional information is needed.
If you have any questions, please email, or call us at the number listed below. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.
Direct Email: email@example.com
NOTE: OLH will not accept resumes from third-party recruiters/staffing agencies. OLH will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Job Type: Part-time