New job Purchasing Specialist in Hawaii | 2021
Company : Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Hawaii
Ke`aki Technologies, LLC is looking for a qualified Purchasing Specialist to support our contract with PMRF.
- Negotiate with and purchase from vendors, suppliers and subcontractors the materials and services required to support the PMRF Project.
- Develop Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Request for Quotes (RFQs)
- Determine sources of supply to meet availability and competitive pricing favorable to the company and the Government and insures compliance with company policies as well as the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR·
- Analyze quotations for repair transactions; issue orders up to authorized purchase limits for vendor repairs.
- Document rationale for vendor/subcontractor selection; exercise discretion and independent judgment while performing price and cost analysis; conducting negotiations, prepare, process and issue purchase orders.
- Perform follow-up and closeout efforts for purchase orders.
- Familiar with Government requirements for subcontracting with small, small disadvantaged and women-owned businesses; assist company in meeting its goals.
- Interface with Manu Kai and Government personnel to provide status of purchase orders and subcontracts.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Four years of experience in the purchasing or related field is required.
- Must have knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Government procurement and subcontracting systems, policies and procedures.
- Must possess the following PC skills: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.Must be able to work independently.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
- Environment: General office environment. Must be able to lift, push and pull from 1-10lbs.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Position will require Customer Contact, Extended Work Day, and Field Assignments.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain and maintain the appropriate security clearance.
Ke`aki Technologies LLC is a fast-growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid vacation and sick time; and 10 paid holidays. Ke`aki Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please click here to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is comprised of industry-recognized government service firms designated as Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-owned and 8(a) certified businesses. The Family of Companies (FOCs) includes Ke`aki Technologies, Laulima Government Solutions, Kūpono Government Services, and Kapili Services, Po`okela Solutions, Kīkaha Solutions, LLC, and Pololei Solutions, LLC. Alaka`ina Foundation activities under the 501(c)3 principally benefit the youth of Hawaii through charitable efforts which includes providing innovative educational programs that combine leadership, science & technology, and environmental stewardship.
For additional information, please visit www.alakainafoundation.com.