New job Provider Field Representative – Wisconsin region in Wisconsin | 2021
Provider Field Representative – Wisconsin region
Company : Gainwell Technologies
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Wisconsin
- Participates in the identification, documentation, analysis and validation of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Reviews data and make independent decisions with some direction.
- Learn policies and procedures as they relate to the contract.
- Must have attention-to-detail and a multi-layered understanding of policy.
- Deals with complex issues and researches solutions to problems.
- Acts as a liaison with the client; handles escalated issues from the customer.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by responding to requests in timely manner and with quality solutions.
- Manages assignments with limited supervision.
- Manages requests from customers and leaders.
- Creates presentations with PowerPoint.
- Develops training materials using Adobe Captivate or a similar editing tool.
- Delivers training to a variety of audiences.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in insurance, healthcare or related field or equivalent;
- Typically requires 1-3 years of working experience.
- Current Driver’s License
- Location is currently remote, however travel regionally within the Wisconsin region is required up to 5% when safe to do so.
Knowledge and Skills:
- General healthcare knowledge of commercial and government insurance programs.
- Basic understanding of healthcare related technologies.
- Basic knowledge of project management, research and problem resolution techniques.
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand instructions and accomplish tasks.
- Good business and technical writing skills to ensure that all documentation meets required standards.
- Advanced computer skills to minimize training time for organization specific software.
- Good research skills.
Source : Indded