New job Project Coordinator in Indiana | 2021
Company : Terracon
Salary : Details not provided
7770 W. New York St.
Employment Type:Regular, Full Time
Provide administrative support on engineering related projects including document control and project tracking activities.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with public utility locators, Indiana 811 personnel, INDOT personnel, and private utility locate companies via email and phone to ensure all utilities are accounted for before a project proceeds.
- Keep detailed records of all coordination communication that pertains to the project.
- Coordinate with clients as appropriate to discuss project details or to discuss reevaluation of project details.
- Ensure that client specific safety standards, as well as Terracon safety standards, are communicated to the field crew before a project proceeds.
- Secure any additional forms, permits, or paperwork needed for a project to proceed.
- Be able to respond to safety and project developments, project concerns, or conflicts in a timely manner.
- Attend damage prevention training and meetings as necessary.
- Coordinate boring layout for projects with project manager, drilling manager, and field technician
- Assist in managing schedules, scope development, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects
- Refer to spreadsheets, proposals and project documents to ensure full scope of project is met.
- Work with project managers on invoicing
- Keep appropriate project team members informed of status, delivery issues, and other areas as needed.
- Participate in pre-task planning including preparation of job hazard analysis. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality & safety standards on all projects.
- Investigate and coordinate with city, county, and state officials on regulations and requirements to complete projects within their districts.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in geology or engineering preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in administrative support role or engineering.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
Source : Indded