New job Process Engineer- Operation Professional-Night Shift in McPherson, KS 67460 | 2021
Process Engineer- Operation Professional-Night Shift
Company : Go McPherson
Salary : Details not provided
Location : McPherson, KS 67460
TO BE CONSIDERED APPLICANTS NEED TO APPLY AT
Resumes without a formal application through Pfizer's website will not be considered.
Why Patients Need You
Our breakthroughs would not make it to the hands of patients without our pharmaceutical manufacturing team. We rely on a team of dedicated and agile members, who understand the importance and impact of their role in Pfizer’s mission. Patients need colleagues like you who take pride in their work and always look to improve outcomes. You will help to ensure that patients and physicians have the medicines they need, when they need them.
What You Will Achieve
Your expertise in the manufacturing domain will help you in communicating and directing the activities of employees in the production areas in an effective manner. You will be entrusted with addressing deviations to process problems in the production areas and manage timely equipment maintenance. You will ensure current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance, meet area performance measures, and promote employee training.
As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute in achieving project tasks and goals. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative teaming environment for your colleagues.
It is your hard work and focus that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Contribute to completion of project milestones and organize own work to meet project task deadlines.
- Respond to safety related items and assures corrective actions are taken when necessary.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing efficiency, safety, quality and cost improvements on equipment and processes.
- Promote cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) compliance within the workplace by following site cGMP procedures.
- Assures standard operating procedures are updated and adhered.
- Develop appropriate metrics and action plans to ensure customer/business needs are met.
- Manage supervision of inspection, reconciliation or dispensing and receivables of components.
- Apply project management skills to lead and participate in cross-functional teams to deliver objectives on time.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office programs, including MS Project or equivalent
- Pharmaceutical experience in Operations, Engineering
Last Date to Apply for Job: October 28, 2020
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Manufacturing