New job Membership Coordinator in Arizona | 2021
Company : Troon Golf
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Arizona
Terravita Country Club in Scottsdale, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Membership Coordinator. Qualified candidates are positive and effective communicators with strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Candidates should thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment and be highly focused on superior member experiences.
Terravita Golf and Country Club is a private, member owned club, located in far North Scottsdale (please Google Map for exact location) with almost 1400 homes and a welcoming membership who enjoy an active lifestyle.
Key Responsibilities of the Membership Coordinator:
- Composes and/or types routine correspondence including but not limited to: memorandums, letters, Club announcements, member newsletters and reports.
- Maintains electronic member and prospective member databases and hard files. Creates and maintains accurate and efficient filing systems.
- Answers member and prospective member questions with accuracy and efficiency.
- Initiates telephone correspondence with prospective members to introduce the Club and Club amenities.
- Prepares and distributes various Club mailings including but not limited to: Club announcements, newsletters, sales information. Creates mail merges from electronic files.
- Maintains adequate inventory of membership sales kits and various Club and Membership notices and information.
- Operates key office machines including but not limited to: computer, calculator, fax machine and copier.
- Orders and maintains office supplies and collateral for membership kits.
- Performs various administrative and sales duties during Club events.
- Maintains complete understanding of membership categories, sales processes and new member enrollment processes.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly membership reports for facility manager and owners.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Membership Coordinator:
- Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, organization, creativity, ability to multi task and prioritize are required.
- Ability to use standard office equipment and excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office) are required.
- Creative writing ability, previous experience in hospitality and a comfort level with graphic design is preferred.
Source : Indded