New job Inbound Sales Chat Representative - Dropbox in Utah | 2021
Inbound Sales Chat Representative - Dropbox
Company : MarketStar
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Utah
If you are a current employee who is interested in applying to this position, please navigate to the internal Careers site to apply.
Inbound Sales Chat Representative-Dropbox
Swing Shift - Monday - Friday 11:30am - 8:00pm MST
At MarketStar, you’ll use your talent to work with some of the most innovative tech companies in the industry and represent some of the latest leading brands as you help them achieve sales success. MarketStar embraces your hunger for personal development and career progression. We offer competitive pay plus commission, benefits including medical, dental, 401K, paid time off, paid holidays and more. We are environmentally conscious, providing subsidized commuter pass/public transportation for some client programs, as well as opportunities to participate in community activities.
- Excellent sales skills with proven ability to maximize sales results
- Results-oriented with proven success in sales attainment and ability to excel in a team environment
- Tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology
- Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Expert ability to serve as product and service advocate for the client building interest and awareness of client’s value proposition
- Ability to quickly articulate technical and business value propositions via phone, email and chat (previous chat experience preferred)
- Ability to effectively navigate through multiple web applications and multiple web chat sessions simultaneously in a prompt, friendly and professional manner
- Achieve established sales goals and objectives
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain a current, comprehensive knowledge of client’s products and services
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and relevant computer software and hardware
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including outstanding telephone presence
- Minimum one year of direct sales experience; telesales or B2B sales experience preferred
- Previous web chat experience preferred in a work related environment
- Solid understanding of cloud-based technology, including cloud storage and file synchronization
- Prior experience responding to customer’s requests for sales and service ensuring delivery of an exceptional customer experience by responding in a prompt, professional and friendly manner at all times
- Prior experience nurturing leads and profiling customers to identify sales opportunities
Rated as one of the Salt Lake Tribune’s Top Workplaces in 2019 & 2020, MarketStar is one of Northern Utah’s largest private employers and have offices in Ogden, Salt Lake City, and Dublin, Ireland. Our employees have helped launch, sell, and support thousands of products and services on behalf of the biggest and brightest companies in the world.
Our Health & Wellness benefits include full medical and dental coverage, parental leave, disability, and supplemental life insurance to employees, their spouses or domestic partners, and children. We are committed to your future and offer tuition reimbursement, 401k retirement, and a personal loan program.
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.