New job Human Resources Professional in Arizona | 2021
Human Resources Professional
Company : Jacobs
Salary : Details not provided
Your mission is our mission.
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do - whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications - is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It's our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges, and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed –today and into tomorrow.
- Partner with the EPG Leadership Team to provide strong customer focused HR delivery to a distributed workforce
- Drive and support a strong safety culture throughout the organization.
- Fuel commitment and alignment with Jacobs vision, mission and values.
- Gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Implement strategies to attract and select the best talent to meet current and future business needs.
- Ensure positive employee relations and mitigate risks by safeguarding compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Effectively build formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization to meet shared objectives.
- Screen applicants for position openings, as well as schedule interviews, coordinate candidate offers and assist with on-boarding.
- Establish outreach relationships to develop a pool of future candidates.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for employees and managers regarding employment matters on the EPG contract
- Assist with benefit inquires
- This list is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities.
HS Diploma and 5 yrs of experience, or any equivalent
combination of relevant education and experience.
- Have solid knowledge and experience in employment law.
- Are proficient in utilizing Microsoft office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Have excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and are able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks/projects while being detail oriented.
- Experience with Wage Determination/Service Contract Act, cleared facilities and Global Mobility is preferred.
- Demonstrated business acumen and passion for strategic HR work.
- Results oriented, services focused human resource professional with a verifiable track record.
- An active Secret Clearance is required at time of hire. Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance.
- Position will require 10-20% travel.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.