New job HR Training Administration Assistant in Mississippi | 2021
HR Training Administration Assistant
Company : General Dynamics Information Technology
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Mississippi
Travel Required: Less than 10%
Public Trust: NACI (T1)
Requisition Type: Regular
GDIT has partnered with NASA to consolidate select Procurement, Finance, Human Resources and Information Technology activities from the ten NASA Centers into a single shared services center located at Stennis Space Center in southern Mississippi.
The NASA Shared Services Center (NSSC) mission is to provide timely, accurate, high quality, cost-effective, and customer focused support for select NASA business and technical services.
GDIT has an opportunity at the NASA Shared Services Center (NSSC) for an HR Training Administration Assistant to contribute to our success in providing support to NASA employees with Employee Training Administration to include support to Onsite and Offsite Training Purchases. This will be a full-time position onsite at Stennis Space Center in Mississippi.
The HR Training Administration Assistant will provide support to training registration activities for NASA employees.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide comprehensive reporting to customers and management.
- Ability to develop and document work flows processes.
- Identify process improvements and enhancements.
- Work with customers to capture training requirements prior to purchase.
- Code and review request forms for accuracy and validating Center Training authority.
- Solicit vendors for RFIs, RFQs and RFPs.
- Assemble procurement files for approval and distribution of training award documents.
- Complete appropriate procurement documentation.
- Create purchase requisitions.
- Provide training logistical requirements to Training and Course POCs.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Process contract modifications.
- Review invoices for accuracy and validity.
- Maintain electronic training case files.
- Create scheduled offerings, rosters, and close out actions in NASA Learning Management System (LMS), and grant learner completion credit and record grades.
- Research and process training invoice verification in IRIS and P-Card Solutions.
- Document all work in case management system (ServiceNow).
Qualified Candidates must have:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 8 years of Human Resources experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.