New job Housekeeper in Indiana | 2021
Company : Methodist Hospital
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Indiana
OverviewCleans and sanitizes occupied spaces including but not limited to patient units, office areas, clinics, and treatment/procedural areas, public spaces using various supplies and cleaning equipment. Removes refuse and soiled linens.
- High school graduate or an equivalent combination of education experience from which comparable job knowledge can be acquired; to include graduates from an approved IU Health transition-to-work program.
- Requires the ability to clean areas that require technical cleaning including IR/Cardiac Cath/Mother-Baby/NICU/OR/ED.
- Requires the ability to operate light floor equipment for cleaning floors in patient care areas.
- Must be able to lift and transport patients in case of emergency.
- Physical requirements to include: reaching, standing for long periods of time, squatting, bending, carrying and/or lifting supplies and equipment weighing 35 lbs. or more, up to 80% of the time.
- Requires the ability to climb ladders.
- Must be able to wear protective equipment/clothing required by the environment or government regulations such as gowns, gloves, goggles, rubber-soled closed-toe footwear, etc.Indiana drivers license and proof of insurance.No experience required.
Source : Indded