New job Government Services Field Audiologist - South East Region in Minnesota | 2021
Government Services Field Audiologist - South East Region
Company : Starkey Hearing Technologies
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Minnesota
Starkey Hearing Technologies is on a rapidly evolving journey to redefine how hearing healthcare impacts patients across the globe. Many recent advances are already being recognized as disruptive technologies that have positioned Starkey hearing aids as the industry’s first devices that go beyond providing just audiological amplification. Our hearing aids now incorporate Artificial Intelligence, embedded activity sensors, language translation and transcription services, as well as an always-on personal voice assistant. On the horizon, upcoming launches will extend this innovative leadership to further our vision of enabling each patient to become the very best possible version of themselves. At Starkey, we are passionate about reconnecting patients with their loved ones and the lifestyles that they too often pull away from when communication becomes difficult.
We are seeking to add a dynamic Government Service Audiologist that will be responsible for hearing aid sales within VA Hospitals, Military facilities and Indian Health facilities throughout the North Central Region of the U.S. Specifically, this position is responsible for maintaining and increasing sales with existing buying customers, as well as generating sales with new and non-buying customers. As a Field Audiologist, there is high importance on account relationships and management. Responsibilities include increasing market share, overall units, sales revenue, contribution margin with government customers in a large U.S. region. This position is also responsible for understanding basic and advanced concepts of audiology, hearing aids and hearing aid fittings and using these skills to assist customers with fitting Starkey products.
- Global leader in the design, development and distribution of comprehensive hearing technologies
- American-owned company
- We serve with passion, purpose and excellence
- We strive to provide world-class customer service
- Here’s the bottom line – we work so people can hear!
- Increase hearing aid & accessories market share within all Government Services accounts. Specifically, maintain and/or grow buying accounts, gain incremental sales from non-buying accounts
- Present a business and strategy plan, for accounts in the territory as requested by the Managing Director, Government Services
- Cultivate and grow good long-term professional relationships within all government accounts/contacts
- Attend and contribute to educating our customers at in-office trainings and seminars
- Provide hands-on product and software training to our customers
- Attend regional trainings
- Work along-side the cross-functional government services team (product management, education & training, customer service & tech support) to provide new product training and ongoing training to our customers
You Will Need:
- Education: MS or Au.D. required
- 2 years’ experience in the hearing aid manufacturing field or medical instruments sales desired
- Ability to communicate company core values. The Human Touch: Better Today Than Yesterday, Better Tomorrow Than Today
- Ability to travel 70-90% of the time throughout the South Central Region of the U.S.
- Ability to operate equipment Starkey makes available to customers