New job Full Time Client Coordinator in Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 | 2021
Full Time Client Coordinator
Company : Rowan College at Burlington County
Salary : Details not provided
The primary purpose of this position is to support the activities of the Business Engagement Department, ensuring the workforce and economic development needs of business and industry are met. Its primary responsibility is to support the Account Relationship Management Unit’s client relationship management, job placement and data tracking activities.
This role requires daily interpersonal contact with a wide variety of internal and external constituencies, along with excellent organizational and time management skills. The employee will need to exercise sound judgment, adapt readily to changing situations and perform detailed work independently with minimal supervision.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Under the direction of the Account Relationship Manager, the employee will be responsible for maintaining an employment database that manages business processes and contains a variety of business and industry contacts to facilitate the tracking of job opportunities, participant placement and operations;
2. Track and manage constituencies for candidate referrals as directed. These include, but are not limited to, job development agencies, community programs, libraries, government programs and faith based organizations;
3. Develop and coordinate job placement activities with other College and County resources;
4. Provide case management and create reports related to placement and other departmental activities;
5. Document all program and engagement activities, track student placement in employment and work-based learning, analyze data and generate reports;
6. In coordination with the Account Relationship Manager, provide ongoing retention services and support to both employers and participants; and client relationship management services;
7. Comply with all College policies and procedures as well as WIOA regulations.
8. Under the direction of the Account Relationship Manager, communicate trends and insights gathered from business contacts regarding the workforce/business climate and other related issues to colleagues on a timely basis;
8. Coordinate with and update all team members, colleagues and appropriate system partners to support operations and data tracking;
9. Enter and maintain accurate, up-to-date records and document activities and outcomes in appropriate databases and tracking software, generating reports for data tracking and metrics;
10. Coordinate with identified parties to ensure the needs, objectives and goals are fulfilled to completion;
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum requirement: Associate’s Degree in business, marketing, communications or other related field; applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of required degree.
A minimum of three (3) years of work experience in customer service, client relationship management, business administration, marketing, communications or job placement services is preferred.
- SKILLS/ABILITIES/KNOWLEDGE/OTHER REQUIREMENTS*
- A professional and courteous manner and an ability to work harmoniously with other employees, customers and the general public;
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service and client relationship management to a diverse client base;
3. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in verbal and written forms, as well as, produce
4. High level interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills;
5. Proficient in the use of technology, including contact management software and Microsoft Office
6. Regular attendance and punctuality is a requirement of this position;
7. Ability to work flexible hours including early morning, night and weekends to accommodate
8. Must possess a valid driver’s license.*
OVERALL PURPOSE & RESPONSIBILITY*:
The primary and most important overall responsibility of all employees is to provide service in a pleasant, helpful, and effective manner to our students and other members of the College Community.
Accepts responsibility for the timely preparation of student outcomes assessment efforts of the faculty in planning, collecting data, and reporting dates as they relate to course outcomes, program outcomes, general education outcomes, and developmental program outcomes. Actively participates in setting annual division goals and objectives, completing Office of Institutional Research (OIR) reporting forms, collecting data, analyzing data, and preparing a report using guidelines established by OIR.
Employee Classification: Special Projects*
Job Type: Full-time