New job Financial Processing Clerk Research in Texas | 2021
Financial Processing Clerk Research
Company : MAXIMUS
Salary : Details not provided
Job Description Summary:
"• Correctly apply payments or refunds to borrower accountsÂ :
- Prepare, maintain, report financial exception data collection; explain the variances, identify the causes, and reconcile accounts
- Assist in preparation of monthly exception financial review and reporting
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly exception accruals
- Assist with data requests by providing supporting documentation within specified time-frame
- Utilize financial systems to their maximum potential and make reporting effective, efficient, timely, accurate, and insightful
- Prepare documents for external auditors during periodic reviews and audits
- Research various exception accounting issues and propose appropriate accounting treatments
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Prepare account reconciliations and various analyses supporting month end/quarter end financials, and help to ensure the integrity of accounting/financial data.
Minimum Requirements:MAXIMUS Introduction: Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com. Â : EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 0-1 years of experience.
Source : Indded