New job Facilities Coordinator in North Carolina | 2021
Company : Emcor
Salary : Details not provided
EMCOR Facility Services (EFS) provides full spectrum facility services to public and private sectors of nearly every market. Managing more than 1 billion square feet worldwide, our people have the optimal blend of capabilities and technical expertise to help clients achieve the highest levels of performance. EFS is seeking a Regional Facility Coordinator in support of a client's portfolio of approximately 300 unique locations in production, distribution, and sales across a dedicated region within the United States. The successful candidate will support the day to day facility operations and maintenance, assuring performance against client expectations. This position is responsible for facilities coordination at the assigned facilities - including, but not limited to: managing local work order completion, providing customer follow-up, and performance against assigned targets. The ideal candidate will efficiently coordinate in-house and third party vendors and work with the local and regional client colleagues.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Main point of contact for client escalations and ensures timely resolution to requests
- Managers any and all emergency service requests from inception through to completion
- Ensures both in-house and 3rd party technicians supporting the account are achieving assigned performance targets.
- Supports call center operations as needed in area's such as: Vendor Dispatch, Vendor Scheduling, Service escalations, Payment related questions
- Supports EFS Regional FM and support staff in ensuring routine services meet contractual requirements including but not limited to repair & maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, and janitorial service
- Coordinates procurement activity for parts and equipment needed to perform services.
- With support of the Regional FM, reviews and approves all work which exceeds predefined thresholds.
- Reviews and develops necessary corrective action plans related to Customer Satisfaction reports completed by client
- Ensures appropriate resolution to problems identified during facility inspections.
- Cultivate and maintain a positive working relationship with client representatives (EFS or external) and service providers.
- Communicate/escalate with appropriate parties (FM, local client, vendors, MES, etc.) as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years' experience in a professional, fast paced environment.
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Possess the ability to work overtime on short notice
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to handle multiple jobs with minimal supervision
- Experience with operations and maintenance for Corporate Commercial Space Industry is preferred.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled