New job Engineering Services Intern - Summer 2021 in West Virginia | 2021
Engineering Services Intern - Summer 2021
Company : Pratt & Whitney
Salary : Details not provided
Location : West Virginia
Businesses Pratt & Whitney
Job ID 01424701
Date posted 03/24/2021
State West Virginia
Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW200: Bridgeport WV 1525 Midway Park Road, Bridgeport, WV, 26330 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building, and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country, or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Pratt & Whitney Internship Program
Interns at Pratt & Whitney work on challenging, meaningful, and impactful projects across our business. We’re looking for students with an engineer’s curiosity, an explorer’s heart, and a perfectionist’s grit to help us build the future of aerospace.
Whether supporting Mature Commercial Engines, industry-leading Geared Turbofan engines, Military Engine programs, Operations, or Business Support functions, our program seeks to help you: develop an understanding of the aerospace industry; learn about our company and its operations; and appreciate how each discipline and department’s contribution to the success of our products and customer partnerships.
While you benefit from on-the-job training and practical experience, you are expected to contribute fresh ideas and participate as a productive member of the department. Your growth as a professional and the difference you make will be on display every day.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Seeking Engineering Interns!
We are currently seeking students majoring in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering to support our team in Bridgeport, WV. Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform aircraft engine scrap parts review
- Generate engine condition reports for customers including data entry and analysis
- Generate technical instructions for process improvements
Do you meet these Basic Qualifications?
- Must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program at the time of the assignment. Preferred majors include Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to government contract requirements
How about any of these Preferred Qualifications?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a consistent record of collaboration, innovation, and initiative
- A passion for learning about and pursuing a career in aviation and aerospace
- Creative problem-solving skills and adaptability in responding to new business challenges
- Eager to learn new things, contribute a fresh perspective, and share your knowledge with others
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms