New job Document Control Coordinator in New York | 2021
Document Control Coordinator
Company : ADVANCE TESTING CO INC
Salary : Details not provided
Advance Testing Company, an established New York-based construction materials testing and inspection firm, has an immediate opening for an Document Control Coordinator. For over 35 years, Advance Testing has been providing the construction industry with the highest level of aggregate, soil, concrete, asphalt, and steel inspection services throughout the Eastern United States. Typical construction project types include highways, bridges, commercial buildings, airports, tunnels, fabrication plants, material production facilities, government and military sites, and schools.
The Document Control Coordinator works as part of a team responsible for overseeing the daily review and submission of technical data to clients. The document control team works to organize and provide project information to the employees and communicates with clients and field technicians regarding testing and inspection activity on a real time basis. The Document Control Coordinator may have to visit project sites to transport equipment or assist with testing or inspection activity on occasion. Applicants must be able to obtain any security clearances and background confirmation required by clients for sensitive projects and locations.
Primary Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform reporting-related tasks
- Access project management sites
- Assist in managing project drawings & specifications
- Assist field technicians with project related concerns
- Become familiar with operational tasks
- Work closely with other departments regarding project requirements/needs
- Provide technical support as possible/necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and make clear decisions
- Well organized & motivated
- Computer proficiency
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.