New job DEPUTY CLERK I in Rome, GA | 2021
DEPUTY CLERK I
Company : Floyd County & City of Rome, GA
Salary : $11.55 - $18.48 an hour
The purpose of this classification is to perform clerical work functions associated with processing/maintaining information, documentation and records, and responding to requests for information related to the office of the Clerk of Superior Court.
- Processes a variety of documentation associated with departmental operations.
- Performs data entry functions by keying data into computer system, retrieves, reviews, or modifies data in computer database, verifies accuracy of data and makes corrections as needed, generates computerized reports.
- Prepares and/or receives various forms, reports, correspondence, warrants, legal documents, property deeds, notary commissions, invoices, minutes, or other documents. Processes/records property deeds, checks accuracy and completeness, verifies receipt of appropriate fees, affixes tax stamps and time stamps, enters into filing docket.
- Records, stamps, and files court orders, court transcripts, or other legal documentation, signs and seals subpoenas.
- Greet visitors entering the officer and direct to appropriate staff.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. and six months experience in clerical/general office work or a related field or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for the job.
Long Term Disability
Incentive Pay & Longevity Pay
Free Wellness Clinic