New job Customer Service Associate I in Arkansas | 2021
Customer Service Associate I
Company : FIS Global
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Arkansas
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :General Equivalency Diploma
Travel Percentage :0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Team
Our team of associates are great to work with, and we have an awesome team of management professionals who are there to help guide you to success. We believe our clients are the most important aspect of our business. Our determination to be the best that FIS has to offer rings true with each team member through training, knowledge and a desire to excel in the financial world.
What You Will Be Doing
You’ll be providing excellent customer service via telephone and virtual chat solutions. You will handle customer inquiries and resolve simple and basic support issues such as password resets, account maintenance, light trouble-shooting and mobile banking/online website support services. It will be important that you ensure that service expectations are met and that you’re able to establish a professional rapport with each client. Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as needed.
- Follow up on escalated issues with coaching to learn appropriate solutions
- Track and document inbound support request
- Troubleshoot customer problems and determine how to resolve those problems
- Taking inbound calls in a high-volume call center and other duties as assigned
What you bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Intermediate computer navigation and operation skills
Added bonus if you have:
- 1 year of banking experience
- 1 year experience working in a high-volume call center
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary with attractive benefits including private medical and dental coverage insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.