New job Control Account Manager (CAM) Carlsbad, NM in Carlsbad, NM | 2021
Control Account Manager (CAM) Carlsbad, NM
Company : OLH Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Carlsbad, NM
OLH Inc., an Atlanta-based firm, was founded in 1993 to offer general consulting services in the areas of Project and Construction Management and Staff Augmentation. A female and minority owned firm, OLH Inc. (OLH) is a certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) in states throughout the Southeast and is a certified Small Business Administration (SBA) Economically Disadvantaged Woman-owned Small Business. Other offices are in Augusta, Georgia, Columbia, South Carolina and Huntsville, Alabama. OLH offers professional services including Project and Construction Management, Program Management, Software Development, and Staff Augmentation to federal, state, and local government agencies.
OLH Inc is seeking candidates for the position of Control Account Managers (CAM). This position is at WIPP and is expected to have a duration of 3 years.
Great opportunity to join a talented team with an outstanding company that values their employees and their career! OLH offers competitive salaries, benefit packages, holidays, and paid time off.
Control Account Managers (CAM)
A. The CAM has the responsibility, authority, and accountability for the planning and performance of each control account assigned to them. A CAM is assigned to each control account.
B. The CAM is responsible for managing the cost, schedule and technical performance of the CA and for supporting all customer meetings and data requested pertaining to the CA.
C. The CAM has the authority to review and approve all work assignments, documents and commitments involving the Control Account.
D. The CAM is responsible for ensuring the accomplishment of work in his or her control account and is the focal point for management control.
E. The CAM is authorized within the budget provided by the PM to obtain resources necessary for cost, schedule and technical objectives.
F. The CAM participates in Program Reviews, Performance Management Baseline and other project or management reviews.
G. The following list summarizes CAM responsibilities:
- Develops work packages and PPs to identify CA tasks, start and completion dates, time-phased budget spreads, resource requirements, and EV techniques.
- Implements schedule activities and durations and map each activity to its parent work package or PP in the schedule application system database.
- Verifies scope, schedule, and budget traceability.
- Status work progress.
- Prepares, processes, and implements change requests.
- Prepares cost estimates.
- Generates accruals.
- Approves work authorizations and charge number distributions
- Verifies charges are appropriate and accurate.
- Reviews and approves subcontractor s cost and schedule status and ensure it is accurately reflected in the monthly performance data including discussing variances and adjustments.
- Performs monthly Cost and Schedule Variance analysis and provide corrective actions/recovery plans, as needed.
- Documents and performs corrective actions necessary to execute work and control future performance.
- Assess CA ETC and initiate revisions when warranted.
- Revise forecasts of schedule activities, as necessary.
- Provide inputs/updates to monthly performance reports.
If you are a U.S. citizen, and your resume and experience meet the job description and requirements, please apply online. Upon review of your resume, we will contact you if additional information is needed.
If you have any questions, please email, or call us at the number listed below. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.
Direct Email: email@example.com
NOTE: OLH will not accept resumes from third-party recruiters/staffing agencies. OLH will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Job Type: Full-time