New job Consultant, Government Pricing in Maine | 2021
Consultant, Government Pricing
Company : Model N
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maine
Model N is hiring a Consultant, Government Pricing for our Business Services team. The Consultant will report to the Manager, Government Pricing. The purpose of the Consultant role is to successfully support a variety of government pricing services to our life science customer base. We continually offer new services and solutions that align with our clients’ strategic priorities, compliance program needs and in support of their contract management programs. This role can be fully remote.
- Ensure periodic calculation requirements are met within mandated timelines
- Assist in managing ongoing client relationships (interface w/ clients to resolve specific issues)
- Ensure the accuracy of calculation results based on the analysis associated with customer data
- Prepare monthly and quarterly client deliverables
- Calculate government prices for the federal drug programs including BP, AMP, ASP, PHS/340B, NFAMP, FCP/FSS, IFF
- Perform client data reconciliations, monthly
- Create detailed calculation tie-backs as necessary
- Attend internal training sessions to improve Government Pricing Calculation knowledge
- Assist the Government Pricing teams with various GP related project activities
- Bachelor's degree required and 2+ years' relevant experience.
- Experience with the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to continually build detailed subject matter expertise in Government Reporting Compliance
- Must be able to comprehend and/or learn complex government compliance requirements and retain, build upon and apply this knowledge on a daily basis.
- Effective management of multiple client assignments
- Working proficiency to work with Microsoft Office 365 with focus on Excel
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual's diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor. So don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know, what’s your N Factor?
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Feel free to submit a general application or sign up for Job Alerts to stay informed about future opportunities. We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/
Equal Opportunity Statement
Model N values diversity at our company and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Model N considers qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. Please reference https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster for more information.